Lucky Enough VW48
Home with a private pool, and roof top deck with incredible ocean views!!!
Private pool & ocean views!
“Lucky Enough” is a vacation home for the whole family! Located in tropical Village Walk, this home is just a short drive to the beach and right in the heart of Port Aransas. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms, a private pool, game room and an amazing roof top terrace. The first level consists of a guest suite that has two queen size beds. A sofa with coffee table, a high-top table, a kitchenette with microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator and its own bathroom. On the second floor you have the master bedroom with a king size bed and an en suite bath. The third and fourth bedrooms also located on this floor have a queen size bed and two sets of twin bunk beds. There is another full bathroom on the second floor along with a laundry closet with full-size washer and dryer. On the third floor you have a great family area with an open concept containing the living room, dining area, with seating for 12 plus 4 bar stools, and kitchen. The second and third floor balconies have wonderful beach views. There is a roof top deck with panoramic views of the ocean, beach and Corpus Christi bay and city lights. If you have had all the fun you can stand at the beach come back to the house and take a swim in your private pool and cook up some BBQ on the provided charcoal BBQ grill. Kids of all ages will enjoy the pool table and a 64 game arcade machine that are set up in the garage. If you don’t like what someone is watching on TV, don’t worry, because there are SEVEN smart TVs in this house. This house has everything needed for you to have a great vacation with your family and friends! There is also an elevator that is convenient when moving in or moving out. No pets allowed at this property.
***Although every effort has been made by Port A Escapes Vacation Rentals to ensure the accuracy of the information in this site, it is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, change of house contents and/or features or withdrawal without notice***
If you’re lucky enough to be at the beach, you’re “Lucky Enough”
Before traveling to Port Aransas/Village Walk please plan the correct number of vehicles you drive in accordance to the rules below:
1) Lucky Enough VW48 provides 4 paved parking spaces all in the driveway for 4 medium sized vehicles. If you rent a golf cart it must fit in one of your 4 spaces.
2) Parking Tags will be provided by Port Aransas Escapes Vacation Rentals.
3) All vehicles must be parked in the driveway of VW 48. No Street Parking, No Parking in Red Zones, and No Parking in other Village Walk Driveways
4) No Boats, Trailers, Buses, RV’s allowed in Village Walk
5) Towing will be strictly enforced
Lucky Enough VW48 provides ample parking for 12 guests, properly planning the correct number of vehicles prior to your departure will enhance your vacation experience.
Health and Safety
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Clean with disinfectant
- High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air
- Electric heat
- Ironing Board
- Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Suitable For Children
- Corpus Christi just 20 minutes
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Bank
- Nearby FedEx
- Nearby Grocery Store
- Nearby Internet Cafe
- Nearby Post Office
- Port A Escapes
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Large Island
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Ping pong table
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Arcade game
- 7 Flat Screen TV's
- 7 Smart TV's
- Bose Blue Tooth Stereo
- 3 Blu-ray Players
- Garage game room.
- Championship Golf
- Charcoal BBQ
- Close to the beach
- Close to the Marina
- Outdoor Shower
- Private Pool
- 2 Balconys
- Jet Skiing
- Adarondak Chairs
- Heated Community Pool
- 2 Community Pools
- In Town
- Near Beach
- Area FitnessCenter
- Golf Course
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Grocery
- Nearby Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Variety of Restaurants
- Nearby 24 Hour Fishing Pier
- Bird Watching
- CVS pharmacy
- 2 minature golf courses
- Horseback Riding on the beach
- Mustang Island State Park
- FunTrackers Family Fun Center
- Hurricane Alley
- Parking Available
- Art Gallery
- Birding Center
- Symphony Orchestra
- Texas State Aquarium
- USS Lexington
- Sand Castle Festival
- Corpus Christi Art Center
- Private Pool
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
Great views for the whole family
Christmas with the familyby anthony t.
Come here if you want the best!!by Ruben C.
Wether you’re at the pool chilling with the kids or in the rooftop terrace overlooking the Gulf of Mexico you will feel vacation vibes every minute you are at Lucky Enough!
Celebrating Friendshipsby Denise H.
Wonderful Place to Vacationby Linda M.
I was Lucky Enoughby Richard C.
VACATION TIMEby ROBERT F.
Great Place!by Natalie D.
Clean and Beautifulby Jennifer H.
The only down side was that you can't walk to the beach from it. It's in a cute neighborhood where you can see the beach but can't access it. The drive to get there, though, was quick and easy, so we just bought a beach parking pass and drove ourselves.
Smooth and Enjoyableby Brian H.
Family Weekend Getawayby Becky D.
We Were Lucky Enoughby Randy R.
Perfect Getawayby Ymelda M.
Perfect!by Paula H.
Excellent Beach Houseby Russell B.
Harvest Moon Regatta 2019
AMAZING HOUSE - Fabulous for all occasionsby maura c.
Beautiful homeby Victor M.
Great Rental!by Mike G.
Fabulous Lucky Enough and We Sure Were Luckyby Patricia F.
Great weekendby Janelle T.
Summer Getaway 2018by Jennifer H.
Bright and Cheery House with Amazing Views!
Spring Break Gettaway
Lucky enough for us
Lucky Enoughby Susan J.
5 Star Vacation Houseby David M.
Perfect Homeby Seth G.
Awesome Beach House!by Karen B.
Awesome vacation getaway!by Justin T.
Great place to stay!by Kelsey J.
Perfect vacation homeby Cindy B.
Here were the [minor] cons:
1. Dishwasher is pretty beat-up and needs some repairs or maybe replacement
2. There's no beach access from this neighborhood (which is clearly stated in the home's description)
3. Bbq pit was dirty (we ended up buying one and using that)
4. Bugs in the house. This wasn't a huge problem, and the house was very clean and well-kept; it was outdoor roaches getting inside the house.
5. Pool lights did not turn on
6. The only MAJOR con for us was that the description stated there is parking for 4 cars, but that is definitely not the case unless everyone in your party is driving coupes. 3 trucks and a jeep did not fit in the tiny driveway.
Best house ever !!by Ed W.
Great home & Great communityby Sheila J.
|Start Date||End Date||Amount||Type|
2525 South 11th Street #48
Port Aransas, TX